The Tweedles

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hope for Anissa

It's pretty amazing how the Internet community works and how fellow bloggers can rally around someone to help.
I read about a woman today who is 35 has 3 children, and just suffered a major stroke.
I am really upset about it all. She's young and has young children, one of whom just battled with cancer and beat it. I would say that this family has been through enough, but apparently the universe doesn't agree.
I can't even imagine what her family is going through. They're living my worst nightmare, or rather she is. The thought of something happening to me and me leaving Trixie scares me so badly. So horrible.....
Please click on the link and donate anything if you can, if not just send lots of good healing vibes out for Anissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home