The Tweedles

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving miscellany

So Thanksgiving yesterday was so fun! We went to Regan and Jason's for a good ol' American Thanksgiving and it was gooood, and so different from any Thanksgiving I've had before. We had yummy southern things like sweet potatoe pie, dirty rice, pecan pie, and other southern yummy things that I can't remember the name of. And also so good, which I've mentioned, but it needed to be repeated.
I learned a couple of things too, first it's not pee-can it's puhcahn, and they make good pies! Dirty rice does not have dirt in it, but yummy sausage! (okay I knew it wasn't made with dirt, but I didn't know why it was called dirty) Lily is the tiniest dog ever, just over half of the size of Chachi. And I can't forget that cranberry sauce comes in 3 flavours! (homemade, homemade with orange and cylinder shaped)
Such a good day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home