The Tweedles

Monday, November 26, 2007

28 Weeks

Third trimester! YAY! Which means I'm in the home stretch!
Anyhow I had my OB appointment today and everything is all good and good. The doctor is happy with how much weight I've gained, or haven't depending how you look at it. The baby's heart beat is good and thumpy, she's growing at a good rate and my blood pressure is still lower than what it was while I was trying to get pregnant. SO hooray!
Tomorrow I go and see the midwife, which should be interesting. I'm still going to have a home birth, and still excited. We told the doctor today and she was really supportive, which I was happy about. I really appreciate that she trusts my decision and didn't give me, or Adam any grief or try to scare us out of it.
Tonight we're putting up the Christmas tree and Adam is busy vacuuming up a cactus he knocked over. (it was the one that was growing the best too, it's like plants are doomed in this house!) We're using the same Charlie Brown tree as last year, and I should have pictures which I may post here, but will be on my Facebook.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11/26/2007 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree idea. R is utterly against Christmas decorations of any kind but the Moosh REALLY wants a tree for our house this year. I am eyeing those droopy trees at Kroger, but I don't want to invoke the ire.

 
At 11/27/2007 1:09 PM, Blogger PEEPS PAGES said...

YAY congrats!!!!!

 
At 11/28/2007 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay 3rd trimester!!

Make sure to update about how you're liking your midwife. I hope you feel GREAT about her!

 
At 12/02/2007 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, did you find a mid wife that you really like. My sister IL is a mid wife. keep us updated on how that is going. getting closer....yeah baby Berkan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home