The Tweedles

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our House.

I was going to have the lyrics of that song here, but I can't remember them, and I can't be bothered to look them up. Anyhow here are some pictures of our living room.















This is the view from the kitchen into the living room. I love the stained glass!
You can see the evil couches, we are going to replace the long one under the window with a leather one, and the love seat with an over sized chair.















This is the view from the back of the living room, standing next to the wall that separates the kitchen from the living room. This is where we store the booze.
















This is the view from the couch. We made our own entertainment hutch using 3 Ikea shelves. I think it works quite well. Don't critique how I've dressed the shelves, it's a work in progress....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home