The Tweedles

Thursday, January 08, 2009

blooging? blogging???

What is this pastime that people speak of: blogging?
Oh isn't that when you regularly write stuff for people to read and comment on? Hmm I might be familiar.
BUT, how does one manage this with a small person always trying to climb their leg, or doing cute things like being a kazoo savant?
Me thinks I need to just get up and do it!
Anyhow I have about 10 posts floating around in my head, and I will get to posting them, when said small person isn't crawling up my leg.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2009 11:42 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

we are going to be waiting a while for you not to have said child crawling up your leg.....LOL
However I an sure that this reader will check in to your blog daily just to make sure she has not missed anything..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home